- Vacuum Chambers
- UHV Vacuum Chamber
- Gate Valves
- Pendulum valve
- Rectangular Gate Valve - Slit Valve
- Vacuum poppet valves
- Vacuum Ball Valve - Htc vacuum
- Teflon Coating Vacuum Valve
- Aluminum alloy angle valve
- All-Metal Valves
- Check Valves
Vacuum Butterfly Valves
- Htc APC butterfly valve
- Htc Pneumatic Butterfly Valve
- 3-Position butterfly valve
- High vacuum butterfly valve
- Low vacuum Butterfly Valve
- BV-D Series Butterfly Valve
- BV-N Series Butterfly Valve
- X-Series Butterfly Valve
- MBV-D24 Series Butterfly Valve
- MBV-LD Series Butterfly Valve
- MBV-AD Series Butterfly Valve
- Vent Valve
- Vacuum Valve kits
- Vacuum Components
- Edwards Turbomolecular Pumps
- Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Refurbished vacuum Pump
EBARA Dry Pump Repair kits
- A07 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A10S - EBARA dry pump kits
- A30 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A70W - EBARA dry pump kits
- A150W - EBARA dry pump kits
- 40.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 50.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 80.25 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 150.40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA10 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA200 - EBARA dry pump kits
- Sanitary Fittings
- Perfluoroelastomer O'ring (FFKM)
- Automation Machine
Rectangular Gate Valve - Slit Valve
Vacuum poppet valves
Vacuum Ball Valve - Htc vacuum
Teflon Coating Vacuum Valve
Aluminum alloy angle valve
Vacuum Butterfly Valves
Vacuum Valve kits
Htc vacuum manufacturer is pleased to offer vacuum valve designed and manufactured in Taiwan and China. All of Htc's vacuum valves are 100% leak tested. These vacuum valves are the result of a long and careful development program designed to insure product quality, reliability, and value. Every effort has been made to provide a valve family suited to the requirements of various users.
Find here vacuum valves manufacturing, supply & export to United States: Canada and Mexico etc. , Europe countries: Germary, Netherlands, France, Italy, UK etc., India, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, Austrlia etc. over the worlds. It's Htc vacuum.
Vacuum valves application :
Vacuum valves are used in high vacuum or ultra-high Vacuum system equipments, when a vacuum must be maintained in a closed vacuum processing system. Vacuum valves are used to control gas flow into a vcuum chamber, isolate, vent, provide relief or control conductance. Gate valves, inline valves and angle valves are the most common types of vacuum valves for high vacuum or ultra-high vacuum applications.
Additional valve types include butterfly valves, slit valves, ball valves, pendulum valve, all-metal valve,vacuum poppet valve, aluminum angle valves, teflon coating vacuum valve and straight through valves.
Butterfly valves are quick opening valves that consist of a metal circular disc or vane with its pivot axes at right angles to the direction of flow in the pipe, which when rotated on a shaft, seals against seats in the valve body.
Slit valve(Rectangular gate valve) is suitable for the partition valve between the load lock vacuum chamber and the transfer chamber, and between the transfer chamber and the process chamber in semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
Vacuum ball valves are quarter-turn, straight through flow valves that have a round closure element with matching rounded seats that permit uniform sealing stress.
Pendulum valve is to install a large throttle valve between the process vacuum chamber and the turbine molecular pump inlet.This vacuum valve is usually designed as a gate valve or a pendulum valve, applications include OLED, FPD, and PV industries manufacturing systems.
All-metal valves are designed for use in ultrahigh vacuum environments where elevated temperatures preclude the use of elastomers and low temperature gasket metals. Bakeable all-metal valve provides reliable high temperature seals from atmospheric pressures to below 10-11 Torr.
Vacuum poppet valve will function reliably in applications ranging from semiconductor production system with chemical and particulate contamination. They can be used in rough vacuum, high vacuum , or ultra-high vacuum environment.
Angle valves have their inlet port positioned at a right angle to the outlet port. These angle valves material are aluminum A6061-T6, used in rough to high vacuum applications for semiconductor and instrument manufacturing, R&D, and industrial vacuum systems.
Teflon coating vacuum valve is a fully engineered device of stainless steel vacuum component with its durable and highly chemical resistant coating.
Straight through valves have their inlet port positioned at a parallel to the outlet port as well as axial with the inlet port.
Warranty conditions :
1. The period of warranty shall start from the date of delivery of the product to the customer and shall cover a period of 1 year, or the specific life cycles, whichever comes first.
2. Operation only in air, inert gas and vacuum.
3. Warranty will not apply to the damages caused by nature disasters, faulty usages or consumable purposes.