- Vacuum Chambers
- UHV Vacuum Chamber
- Vacuum valves
- Vacuum Components
- Edwards Turbomolecular Pumps
- Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Refurbished vacuum Pump
EBARA Dry Pump Repair kits
- A07 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A10S - EBARA dry pump kits
- A30 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A70W - EBARA dry pump kits
- A150W - EBARA dry pump kits
- 40.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 50.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 80.25 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 150.40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA10 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA200 - EBARA dry pump kits
- Wet Scrubbers
- Perfluoroelastomer O'ring (FFKM)
- Automation Machine
- Sanitary Fittings
UHV Chamber Oil-free machining for UHV and XHV
The advantages of Oil-free machining
1. Reduce the contaminations of components, keep clean surface of components during machining process.
2. Save cost and time of cleaning process after machining.
3. Keep the machining environment clean, easy to maintain.
4. Keep the machine center clean.
5. No cutting fluid needed, reduce the machining cost.
6. Don’t need to handle the waste cutting fluid, environment friendly compatible.
7. No vapor of cutting fluid in the working area, the operators feel more comfortable.
8. No cutting fluid residue, less outgassing during pump down.
9. State-of-the-art machining capability to attract new customers.
10. Unique machining process to provide consistent quality for precise chambers.
1. UHV & XUV chamber
2. Ultra high cleaning parts
3. The parts of accelerator
4. parts for surface analysis research
The type and size of Oil-free machining chabmers
|Item||Type||Configuration||Made from||L||W(ID)||H||L1||Surface treatment|