- Vacuum Chambers
- Ultra-High Vacuum Chamber
- Vacuum valves
- Vacuum Components
- Edwards Turbomolecular Pumps
- Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Refurbished vacuum Pump
EBARA Dry Pump Repair kits
- A07 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A10S - EBARA dry pump kits
- A30 - EBARA dry pump kits
- A70W - EBARA dry pump kits
- A150W - EBARA dry pump kits
- 40.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 50.20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 80.25 - EBARA dry pump kits
- 150.40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA10 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA20 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA40 - EBARA dry pump kits
- AA200 - EBARA dry pump kits
- Perfluoroelastomer O'ring (FFKM)
- Automation Machine
- Sanitary Fittings
Rectangular transfer Valve and doors
HTC vacuum slit valve(rectangular valves) use directly actuating technology. Valve body is appropriate size and compact design. All moving parts are located in atmospheric side that could reduce the particle occur in vacuum side and raise the life cycle. Other advantages include self-lock of gate seal upon air pressure loss, easy gate disassembly for maintenance etc.
High vacuum slit valve rectangular transfer valves are used widely in coaters of semiconductor, optoelectronics industry. Most of the valves are installed on load-lock chamber, between load-lock chamber and transfer chamber, also transfer chamber and process chamber. Enable transferring and processing being isolated for vacuum by the valves.
Example of vacuum rectangular valves install on cluster chamber
Design principle / feature
l Low vibration and low particles.
l Cam mechanism and spring enable sealing motion.
l Twin air-cylinders, single forcing shaft.
l Actuator shaft push auxiliary.
l Self-lock seal protection upon air pressure loss.
l Seal gate quick dismantling, easy for O ring change.
One million life cycles.
l Standard Rectangular Transfer valves
l Rectangular doors
l Large rectangular transfer valves
l Large rectangular doors
Aluminum or Stainless
Body Surface treatment
Electrolytic polishing or Hard anodized Aluminum
Transfer gate Valve and doors
Warranty conditions :
1. The period of warranty shall start from the date of delivery of the product to the customer and shall cover a period of 1 year, or the specific life cycles, whichever comes first.
2. Operation only in air, inert gas and vacuum.
3. Warranty will not apply to the damages caused by nature disasters, faulty usages or consumable purposes.
Welcome to contact us , Htc Vacuum is willing to provide solutions for you.