Since 1997 when it was founded, Highlight Tech Corp.(Htc vacuum) has been active in vacuum technology field. Follow the pace of technology industry development with the times, important notes of the Company over the years are as follows:
Contract with BOCEJ of Japan Ltd. for products agent.
Awarded the Manufactures United General Association of Industrial Park of 102 year, Highlight Tech Corp. was awarded the "Excellent vendor".
Htc vacuum was awarded as 「EHS – Five Star」by Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan due to sustaining excellent EHS record for three years.
Htc vacuum was awarded as 「EHS – Authorized Trader」by Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan.
1. Awarded the Occupational Safety and Health and Work Safety improvement investment units "Performance Excellence Award" of 101 year, Council of Labor Affairs.
2. Contract with BOCEJ of Japan Ltd. for products agent.
Awarded the "Labor Safety and Health Good Units" of 100 year , Council of Labor Affairs Affirmate.
Awarded the health and safety management "Excellent contractors" of 100 year, UMC.
Increase the capital USD 5,000,000 to the subsidiary Highlight Tech International Corp in China to increase the holdings indirectly.
Capital increasing from earnings and employees bonus are 31,285,100. The paid-in capital is NT1,151,087,970. Became an Omni-service Company. HTC imported the products of SII EDA of Japan company and step in software technique service field.
Awarded the "Labor Safety and Health Good Units" of 99 year , Council of Labor Affairs Affirmate.
Increase the capital USD 2,000,000 to the subsidiary Highlight Tech International Corp in China to increase the holdings indirectly.
Modify the register of treasury shares cancellation. The paid-up capital is NT$1,119,802,870.
1. SEO(Seasoned Equity Offering) NT$22,000. The paid-up capital is NT$ 1,169,802,870.
2. Increase the capital USD 5,000,000 to the subsidiary Highlight Tech International Corp in China to increase the holdings indirectly.
1. Awarded as 「EHS Excellent Partner of Industrial Zone」by Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan and The Manufactures United General Association Of Industrial Park Of R.O.C
2. Contract with BOCEJ of Japan Ltd. for products agent.
The subsidiary Highlight Tech International Corp.(HTI), according the agreement, buys HTI 1,391,174 stocks, owned by oversea stock holders.
The subsidiary Highlight Tech International Corp.(HTI), according the agreement, buys HTI 1,391,173 stocks, owned by oversea stock holders.
Capital increase from retained earning is NT$23,801,200. The paid-up capital is NT$69,802,870.
Solar Applied Materials Technology Corporation increases the investment in HTCSOLAR Technology Company. Solar Applied Materials Technology Corporation owns 51.04% stock equity, HTC owns 48.96% stock equity.
SEO (Seasoned Equity Offering) NT$100,000,000. The paid-up capital is NT$946,001,670.
Selling the equipment of Thin-film Photovoltaic, developed by HTC, to China market.
Environmental Management System, EMS, ISO-14001 approved by SGS.
Capital Increase by Capital reserve and Capital Increase by Earning, total capital came to NTD 846,001,670
Development of Inline Sputter System Coating technology for solar cell.
Cooperation with Solar Applied Materials Technology Corporation in investing Htc Solar Tech Service Limited.
Accomplishment of the third project of Shanghai Baoshan Factory.
1. Buying 50% stocks of Htc Solar Tech Service Limited from BOC Holdings.
2. Obtaining the orders of AUTO LAMP REFLECTION COATING CVD Polymer coating equipments from Stanley Co., an international major auto lamp factory.
Accomplishment of the second project of Shanghai Baoshan Factory.
Obtaining the certification of SGS OHSAS 18001:1999.
Establishment of Research and Engineering Center. This center supervises, controls, and overall plans the researches and projects of Large Thin-Film Chamber and RFID equipments.
1. Contract with BOCEJ of Japan Ltd. for products agent.
2. Shanghai Ching Young electronic technology established in order to provide pump maintenance, RF generator and RFID equipment to local customers in more efficient and effective way.
3. Tainan factory II started to operate.
Shanghai Baoshan factory phase 1 completed.
RF business division established to provide the customers various services such as RF power sales, maintenance and consultant.
Divided the department of parts clean as a new company BOCT on March 31.
1. Due to the new parts cleaning business is going to grow dramatically, Htc was seeking for the opportunities of cooperation with international famous brand to improve the technology. The board of director decided to spin off the parts cleaning division to establish a new company so call Te-Yang technology Corp.
2. Establishing a joint venture with BOC Edwards Kachina which belongs to BOC Group. BOC Edwards Kachina owns 50% of the joint venture Te-Yang technology Corp.
Set up equipment engineering department in Tainan headquarters. HTC equipment engineering department is specialized in whole dispenser & inspection system service, vacuum module, electricity-mechanic integration design, development process of semiconductor packaging, dispenser of LCD, drive IC, LCM, LED, equipment construction design, system control.
1. Considering the pump service business in the future, Htc extended an omni-repair service team of Turbo Pump, Dry Pump, Cryo Pump and Gate Valve products in Hsin-Chu branch.
2. Htc Vacuum system integration ability was certified. Assigned to produce PVD coating system instead of Japan system.
1. Extended a contract with BOCEJ of Japan for 3 years urbo pump agent.
2. Changed the Title of Shanghai branch from trading company to limited company.
1. Added a new department of parts clean in order to offer the refurbish & regenerating service for process equipment and components.
2. Became an Omni-service Company. HTC imported the products of SII EDA of Japan company and step in software technique service field.
Official listing in OTC。
HFCVD(Hot Filament Chemical Vapor Deposition) delivered to customer.
Registered on GTSM as the emerging stock.
Established the trading company, warehouse and vacuum pump service center in Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone, Pudong, Shanghai, and set up the dorm in Pudong area for the managers from Taiwan.
Program of Mainland China Investment was approved by Investment commission, MOEA.
Contracted with Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology for development and technique transferring of Magnetic Liquid Sealing.
Signed the agency contract with SEIKOINS Japan.
1. Start-up new headquarters in Tainan.
2. Contracted with Taiko Dry Vacuum Pump of Japan for exclusive agency of selling in Taiwan, and overhaul technique transferring, before.
ISO-9001 quality management system approved by SGS.
Move in new headquarters in Tainan.
Htc vacuum extended the capital, recruiting elites, integrating the supply chain of Vacuum technique and products in order to achieve the goal of long term capital organization. Capital increased to NTD190 million. The paid-in capital is NTD195 million and the organization had been changed to Limited Liability Company.
Set up a new headquarters. With regards to the strong growth quality demands of semiconductor and related industrial, Htc vacuum built a new headquarters in Tshontolauo industrial zone Tainan Taiwan to achieve the highly demands on middle to long term semiconductor and related industrial requirements.
Located in Kaohsiung Taiwan. Htc vacuum capital has invested 5 millions and is specialized in Vacuum gauge, MFC assembly, manufacturing, selling and technical services offering. Also successfully developed PC607 which is the first in Taiwan a digital vacuum gauge product.